Wifikill App - Prank Your Friends By Killing Their Wifi Networks

Wifi kills app: - Do you want to kill your friends or neighbors wifi connection using your Android phone and they will not anymore able to use the own wifi association and you will feel fun utilizing this trap. SO today I will so you how you can do it with your rooted Android device Also check out this: - So guys follow the simple and easy method for executing companions wifi and peruse the fast web. The steps are mentioned below. 
Wifi Kill Apk for Android

Wifi Kill Apk for Android

So guys today I am gonna show you an amazing Android device trick in which I will show you how to kill someone wifi connection and taste the high-speed internet since if the individual who has Rooted Android telephone with Wifi execute an application that he/she can do bunches of things with these basic strides and traps. Wifi kill is now trending application and it has been using from the long day since from eight months I have been using this awesome app for killing the person who is connected to my favorite wifi connection. Check this also:- How to download & install Pokemon Go game in your Android device

If you are looking for the easy and effective way to kill wifi connection or close someone wifi connection then you are at right place here you will learn how to kick other system gadgets utilizing a marvelous application called Wifi slaughter. The Wifikill Apk has also another name called wifi blocker by using this wifi blocker app you can block particular wifi connection or block each and everyone wifi connection which is connected with your wifi connection. I am utilizing this extreme application for 8 months and its works magnificent in my telephone. The wifi kill has some bugs but it will work for you like a charm and you will feel fun by using this awesome app. so today I am going to share this awesome app with my show tricks users who visit on daily basis or whenever I post any trick. The wifi kill app was available on play store but due to some reason, the wifi kill had removed from the play store. But don't worry we have the stock app with the latest version. You can get the latest wifi kill Apk from here.
Wifikill app - Prank your friends by killing their Wifi Networks
Wifikill app - Prank your friends by killing their Wifi Networks

Why we need Wifikill app and Kill wifi with Android

So, Guys, lots of my friends asked me which kind of application I am using in android phone and they also try to get my phone because of my apps they want to get to know which apps I am using in my Rooted Android phone. Some of my classmates always asked to me how Ajay you can kill the all wifi connection and get the full speed on your phone. So now I am going to show how I do this before getting a start I want to tell you something interesting story of my life by using Wifi kill. So, guys,See this also:- How to install miui 8 China developer Room in xiao mi device I am a student of BCA and now I am studying in college and the wifi connection is available in our college but the problem is that lots of my friends and other BA BCOM and BCA student are using the college wifi connection. The college wifi connection using is not big deal but when I go to college and want to complete important project or download the important files that time I was too disturbed because of low speed I have no rights to go each and everyone and say them please close your wifi connection because I want to complete my important project. So guys I simply Kill the all wifi connection and get the all wifi speed for my project or downloading the files.

Requirements Before using wifi kill


  • Rooted Android phone{Most Important}
  • Android version must be 4.x+
  • Wifi kill App Download From here 
  • Unknown sources must be enabled go to Settings----->Security----->Tick on Unknown sources
  • Your phone must be connected with wifi which wifi connection you want to kill 


How to kill someone wifi connection using Rooted android phone

  • First of all, have to download the wifi kill app from above-given link also you can download the latest wifi kill app from here.
  • Install the app on your Rooted Android phone if you are installing the app the first time then you will get the notification of Unknown sources simply click on settings go to your security and tick on unknown sources. Now your App will start installing 
  • After installation opens the wifi kill Apk and clicks on play button located on above side
wifikill apk

  • NOTE-- You Android must be connected with the wifi connection which you want to kill 
  • When you click on play button it will take sometimes such as 2-3 minutes for searching all users who are connected with your wifi connection 
wifikill pro apk

  • Now simply click on GRAB and KILL it works on single one users means if you want to kill single wifi users
  • If you want to kill the users who are connected to your wifi network simply click on GRAB ALL and KILL ALL by using this simple method you can kill all the users at once
wifi kill grab

  • Enjoy this awesome android trick and have some fun with your friends 

  Revert back or Unkill wifi connections from your device

  • If you have killed someone wifi connection and you want to revert back also Unkill wifi connection then follow the below method for Unkill someone device
  • Untick on GRAB ALL after clicking on KILL ALL
  • Now go to the main screen of wifi kill app and click on "||" Pause button 
  • Now the users are able to browse wifi connections
  • See this also:- How to Bypass AppLock in Any Android Phone-2016 [Working]

Video Tutorial



Conclusion 

With the help of wifi kill, we can kick another network device which connected to wifi router or connection. The wifi kills also known as wifi blocker. Wifi blocker helps us to block some wifi connection which is connected to the network. It is a simple and effective way for blocking someone who is using your wifi connection. The wifi execute the application is not accessible on play store at this moment but rather you can download the wifi slaughter from here. It has some advantages and limitations the advantage is using wifi kill you can kill mobile or laptop which connected to the wifi network and the limitations are wifi kill is illegal app. So guys always use this application on your risk and don't use wifi kill app in public wifi. Thanks for visiting my blog visit here daily for more tips and tricks.

close
==[ Klik disini 1X ] [ Close ]==