Activate Google Assistant feature on Android
Utilizing google partner highlight can upgrade the execution of our cell phone and give us control our android gadget over voice. So guys in this post I will show you how to enable google assistant feature on any android phone right now.
Google Assistant-Hey,guys, I am here with another guide, In this guide, i will teach you how to get google voice command feature on any android smartphone with android marshmallow and nougat devices. If you are android device lover or browsing the internet on your smartphone then I must say you have heard about google pixel and google pixel xl.
|Activate Google Assistant feature on Android|
The google pixel is the newest android smartphone launched by google and another one is google pixel XL. As we know that the Google has recently launched its new device named nexus 6P but now it has moved from nexus name to google pixel. The best thing about google pixel phones is that these phones come with virtual or Android Assistant app. Now the question arises about the virtual assistant and what is the virtual assistant , let me tell you the google assistant feature is the virtual voice command Receiver and provide us the result.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS:- Google Allo- How to download and use new chat App
The virtual collaborator works like a person they acknowledge summon from us and play out the given undertaking and after that answer us , if conceivable or not. In this guide, i will tell you how to get this assistant feature on any android device right now
Requirement for getting Google Assistant feature on your existing Android device
There is some basic requirement for enabling google command feature, I have mentioned some basic requirement below, download the required apps and follow the simple steps for enabling Android Assistant app feature on your android device right now.
- Rooted Android Device- Must Be ROOT
- Xposed installer for Marshmallow device
- Root Browser for Nougat 7.0 version
- Google Assistant for Nougat
- and little mind+ petitions
How to install Google Assistant feature on any Android phone
Basically, Google assistant app was made for google pixel device , if you have marshmallow or nougat device then you can get this feature on your android phone right now. For those which have android marshmallow gadget, they can just take after the Xposed direct to install google virtual right hand on their android telephone additionally for those which have android nougat 7.0 device they can simply use root browser for getting this feature.
ALSO, CHECK THIS:- Enable OnScreen Navigation keys on Any Android Device
Get Android Assistant feature on your Marshmallow and Nougat device
The new android assistant feature is only available for google pixel device. In this guide, i will show you how to enable this feature on marshmallow device and secondly I will show how you how to install this feature on your android 7.0 nougat device . Both methods are pretty much simple just you to need to follow those steps carefully , in the case of marshmallow you can get this features with simple steps but in the case of nougat android phone ,you need d to make some mind prepare for these function , Hmm seems interesting so let's dig into google assistant features.
How to Activate Google Assistant feature on Marshmallow device
if you have the android device with marshmallow version installed the follow these simple steps for installing android voice command Reciever feature , But required Root access on your marshmallow device.
Note- Make sure your marshmallow device must be rooted and download the all required apps fro the above . the apps are the Xposed framework and google assistant module if you have these files so let's start how to guide.
- First, of you have to install Xposed framework on your android device
- Now download n-ify Xposed module from Xposed installer or download from here
- Install N-ify module and activate it from Xposed installer
- After installation complete, Restart your phone
- After restarting your phone, long press on the home button of your phone and start enjoying with google assistant feature.
- Appreciate google right hand include on your android marshmallow prepared gadget .
Step by step instructions to Activate/Install Google Assistant element on Nougat gadget
If your smartphone running on Android nougat 7.0 nougat version , follow the simple steps fro activating the google assistant feature on your nougat device right now
- First of all, you need to download and install Root Browser app , If your phone have not installed then download root browser app from here
- After installation complete, open it
- Allow Root permission, when it ask,grant it
|Grant Root Permissions|
- Now navigate to system/folder then click on Build.prop file like the screenshot
|Select System folder|
- Open build.prop file on RB text editor
- Now just copy the below Lines
- Android paste on the build.prop file and hit save button
- Now Download the google app from above requirement
- After download and installing of google app, Restart your phone
- Now clear the data of google App from the settings
- Long push on Home catch and you will get new google collaborator highlight on your nougat gadget Wake Up your Phone Screen utilizing Volume Button on Android
- Enjoy this feature on your android device
So guys in this article I mentioned two methods for enabling the google assistant feature on any android device with marshmallow and nougat OS installed. The guide is just for that gadget which is having Root authorization introduced. For those which is having the lollipop or KitKat device, they can not use this feature on a there smartphone right now. I hope you guys like this guide , again if yo you feel any difficulty on any step, please do comments. Thanks for visiting my website , stay connected with us